fbpx

About marisalee

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far marisalee has created 160 blog entries.

#150. How to Develop Your Winning Edge in 2024

2024-02-11T11:00:28+00:00

According to research, 80% of people are not practicing their New Year's resolutions by the end of January. Chances are you may be one of those people, but my intention through this episode is to check in with you and help you become one of the 20% who have that winning edge [...]

#150. How to Develop Your Winning Edge in 20242024-02-11T11:00:28+00:00

#149. How to Identify and Eliminate Limiting Beliefs with Shelly Lefkoe

2024-02-04T21:37:23+00:00

According to the Journal of Clinical Psychology, over 40% of adults will try to change their behavior at some point this year, and 92% will fail to keep their commitment. This week on A Voice and Beyond, our guest Shelly Lefkoe is going to help unlock the superhuman in us that [...]

#149. How to Identify and Eliminate Limiting Beliefs with Shelly Lefkoe2024-02-04T21:37:23+00:00

#148. Unlocking the Power of Your Brain in Survival with Ashok Gupta

2024-01-28T22:23:17+00:00

This week on A Voice and Beyond, our guest is ASHOK GUPTA, an internationally renowned speaker, filmmaker, and health practitioner who has dedicated his life to supporting people through chronic illness and achieving their full potential. Ashok is also a leading expert in the field of neuroimmune-conditioned syndromes (NICS) and the [...]

#148. Unlocking the Power of Your Brain in Survival with Ashok Gupta2024-01-28T22:23:17+00:00

#147. Brain Health Matters with Heidi Moss Erickson Part 2

2024-01-21T09:58:21+00:00

As a society, it appears we are simply not coping with today’s work and life demands, and the pandemic has further amplified what seems to be an epidemic of stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health concerns in our population. This week on Voice and Beyond, we welcome back to [...]

#147. Brain Health Matters with Heidi Moss Erickson Part 22024-01-21T09:58:21+00:00

#146. Brain Health Matters with Heidi Moss Erickson Part 1

2023-12-17T21:58:52+00:00

As a society, it appears we are simply not coping with today’s work and life demands, and the pandemic has further amplified what seems to be an epidemic of stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health concerns in our population. This week on Voice and Beyond, we welcome back to [...]

#146. Brain Health Matters with Heidi Moss Erickson Part 12023-12-17T21:58:52+00:00

#145. A Creative’s Journey: My Interview with Miriam Schulman

2023-12-10T20:56:13+00:00

Earlier this year, I was interviewed by Miriam Schulman, host of The Inspiration Place, a podcast where Miriam offers education and inspiration to others who are on their creative journeys. Miriam believes that the creative journey is a thrilling adventure, and it's filled with ups and downs. It's about taking risks, stepping [...]

#145. A Creative’s Journey: My Interview with Miriam Schulman2023-12-10T20:56:13+00:00

#144. The Fictionalized Reality of Medicine With Dr. Michael Young

2023-12-03T20:03:53+00:00

If this episode doesn’t convince you to start taking a preventative approach to your health, I don’t know what will! According to our guest this week on A Voice and Beyond, Dr. Michael Young, our healthcare systems are being dictated and controlled by multi-national corporate structures, such as pharmaceutical companies and [...]

#144. The Fictionalized Reality of Medicine With Dr. Michael Young2023-12-03T20:03:53+00:00

#143. Your Voice: Your Identity with Dr. Belinda McMahon Part 2

2023-11-26T10:08:34+00:00

Have you ever wondered why some voices sound authoritative, nurturing, energized, or motivating? What are the various vocal qualities required for different situations? This week on A Voice and Beyond, we welcome back our special guest Dr. Belinda McMahon, a singing and spoken voice teacher and researcher in the field [...]

#143. Your Voice: Your Identity with Dr. Belinda McMahon Part 22023-11-26T10:08:34+00:00

#142. Your Voice: Your Identity with Dr. Belinda McMahon Part 1

2023-11-19T21:13:12+00:00

Have you ever wondered what your voice says about you? Well, this week on A Voice and Beyond, we welcome as our special guest Dr. Belinda McMahon, a singing and spoken voice teacher who holds a PhD from Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. This is part one of a two-part [...]

#142. Your Voice: Your Identity with Dr. Belinda McMahon Part 12023-11-19T21:13:12+00:00

#141. Awaken the Power in Your Voice – Interview with Rush Dorsett

2023-11-12T21:24:55+00:00

Last month, I had the privilege of being interviewed by Rush Dorsett as part of a brilliant 14-day virtual summit. The Awaken Your Voice Summit is an annual event targeted at professional and emerging performing artists and voice users seeking alternative pathways to awaken the power of their voice to [...]

#141. Awaken the Power in Your Voice – Interview with Rush Dorsett2023-11-12T21:24:55+00:00

Title

Go to Top