Workshops – Seminars – Presentations – Masterclasses – Webinars – Conferences – Online Events.
Dr Marisa Lee has extensive experience working with the greater singing voice community and helping other voice professionals expand their practical knowledge, and further develop their skill set by presenting the most current information available in the field of voice training, based on research and science.
Dr Marisa Lee specialises in providing professional development opportunities to assist and inform singing teachers across all genres who work in private studios, higher education institutions, and in other contexts.
The exchange of information and sharing of ideas is also extended to other industry professionals such as voice specialists, industry professionals & emerging artists at a national and international level.
Your professional development event can be adapted to your group’s needs and designed around a variety of focused areas or specialist topics which include, but are not exclusive to:
- Training approaches for singers across contemporary commercial music (CCM) styles
- Contemporary commercial music (CCM) singing voice pedagogy
- Adapting a pedagogical framework for online learning
- Applying a student focussed approach to online voice training
- Repertoire & style: Creating authenticity and sustainability
- The vocal and professional demands of a gigging singer
- Impact of technology & the twenty first century music markets
- CCM verses classical voice training
- Voice care beyond the teaching studio
- All things vocal health
- Training young voices
- Auditioning skills
- Stage craft and movement
- Practice makes permanent
- Body, mind and singing for peak performance